View Single Post
Old 01-11-13, 07:35 PM
Rudz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I will probably upgrade the brakes anyways, the brakes I have on it right now don't stop anywhere near as fast as the v brakes on my mtb. I ordered the drop bar ends, should be here next week. I lowered my bars about an inch and a half, two inches feels better. I priced the drop bar brakes and bar end shifters, cheaper than the original price I was looking at for sure. Also noticed performance has aero bars on sale right now, so if I dont like the drop bars or want a choice I may be picking those up as well.

My cockpit is going to be crowded, I have the flat bar shifters, an electric horn with on/off button, 100 lumen cree flashlight and 1600 lumen cree headlight. Might have the move the lights around if I do add aero bars as well.

Thanks for all the information everyone. Did a nice 10 mile ride after I rode my five miles home and I felt great, picked up some water/wind /cold resistant gloves from harbor freight and they are the best things in the world, and only 8 bucks Also ordered some ankle gaiters because I wear pants to work and keep getting grease on them and needing velcro the keep my pant leg out of the crankset