Old 01-18-13, 09:44 PM
Giacomo 1 

Bikes: Colnago Super, Basso Gap, Pogliaghi, Fabio Barecci, Torelli Pista, Miyata 1400A

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
I'm glad Lance did this interview.

I'm willing to take him at his word and to believe this confession was real and sincere. Yeah, maybe I'm a fool, but I'm willing to take that chance. It's no big deal on my part, and I'd much rather believe in this man than continue to drag him through the muck, and continue to tear him down. I enjoyed watching him race. I enjoyed seeing his dedication to the sport. I enjoyed seeing his good work at LiveStrong. I enjoyed seeing what he did for the sport here in America. I enjoyed the whole damn story! It was all good. Being that they can't even give any other rider his TDF victories makes me wonder why this all had to happen at all. What was the point of this whole thing? It was a dirty sport, and Lance just played it dirtier than anyone else. He played by the rules he found and he won - again and again and again! A lifetime ban, when the Euro riders get a slap on the wrist? Really?

Is Lance arrogant? Heck yes! Is he full of himself? Of course. But we're all flawed men here, except our flaws are not out in the open for the whole world to see. How lucky we are! I won't throw a stone at this man, because I can't. Can any of us really do that in good conscious?