Old 01-28-13, 10:49 AM
ShoreCyclist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Seraphina
Apparently someone else is frustrated by seeing the same crappy over priced bikes re-listed every single day for months.

(My father emailed a response : "I'm very interested in your bike. Please send some dark out of focus photos")

To all the "vintage Schwinn" salesmen - $1000000 (pittsturd)

Wow, have I got a deal for you!! It is a second hand beater schwinn from the 70's-80's that i put new tires and bar tape on so NOW it is a vintage gem. Yes indeed, this here varsity,continental,worldsport,traveler is decked out with moderately rusty midrange suntour components from the factory- all original. No the bike isn't chromoly, no it wasn't that great brand new, but I am still expecting to get $200 for this $20 thriftstore throw away.

Seriously, It is nothing special. If it didn't sell the first time you listed it on here for your insanely marked up price, then it probably isn't going to sell the 11th time you list it. You are a moron. There is no market in this area, Porland or Sanfran maybe, but not here. Get bent (lke the ****ty steal fork of your ****ty "vintage steal")

Thank you, that is all.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bik/3570629189.html
Classic! Hope all is well in the 'Burgh. Miss that place...