Old 01-30-13, 01:26 PM
kevmk81

Bikes: Trek Allant 9.9s

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Regretted today's decision. After watching this mornings forecast, supposedly should have got 1 to 2 inches of snow. Now, 0. Should have rode in. :-( And now tomorrow and Friday look like they're going to be way below 0 with the windchill. Friday might not be a bike commuting day for me now due to that. Needless to say, I usually ride in if it's not supposed to snow. Extreme cold (temps below 0 F, not including wind chill) also makes me want to drive in. I'll ride if it's just flurries... which is what it's supposed to do tomorrow I think. I pay attention to the forecast for the next day, and in the morning I do a double check on the weather. I don't like riding when it's raining all day either. I don't like to leave home for work in the rain. I don't mind leaving work for home in the rain though. I'm tired of winter. Starting to get the winter blahs now. Tired of changing clothes 4 times a day (6 times a day when I ride to indoor training with my team).

Change clothes to ride to work. Change clothes when I get to work into work attire. Change clothes to leave work. Change clothes to get on trainer. Change clothes to ride home. Change clothes when I arrive home. That's another thread I guess.

eta - extra set of changing clothes :-(

Last edited by kevmk81; 01-30-13 at 01:34 PM.