Old 02-07-13, 06:37 AM
Juan Foote
LBKA (formerly punkncat)

Bikes: Spec Roubaix SL4, GT Traffic 1.0

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2208 Post(s)
Liked 960 Times in 686 Posts
Finding really large sized jerseys is a pain...

My LBS quit carrying a full line of clothing since most of it sat around and didn't sell. I bought everything they had left in my size over a year ago. He won't order anything large sized that might end up sitting like the other large size stuff. I figured it would be no big deal and started ordering jerseys offline. Well, I am on my third jersey that doesn't fit. I don't know who or where they are finding XXL people who are half my damned size, but that is what these feel like. So far I have tried one brands club and race cut in that size to no avail. (the other brand was Castelli, and apparently they are ALL midgets) At this point the only "truly" XXL jersey I have found has been the ones I got at the shop last year, made by Specialized.

I will not order another jersey from Performance. I have no issue at all with their shorts, bibs, or tights but can't find a jersey to fit me. Does anyone have any suggestion on where I might find an XXL jersey that will fit like any XXL shirt you can buy from any store, anywhere?