Pamestique 
Shredding Grandma!

Bikes: I don't own any bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
Been looking at Vitamin D deficiency. If it is there you can get muscular and bone pain- Possibility of diabetes- can lead to prostate problems- Cardio problems- Lethargy-Tiredness in the day time and lots of other problems. I have all these symptoms and have had for years. Some having been more serious than others so perhaps there will be a new vitalised me in a few months.

But problem found- problem solved-or will be when the peds start taking effect. Wonder if I will get drug tested on the metric next month?
This all may be hooey but I was also dx with Vit D deficiency - curse of old people - we don't convert sunlight like we did as kids... that said I have now started this "cocktail" of supplements which I swear makes me feel and perform better. Each morning with breakfast I pop a small aspirin (81mg), Calcium, Slo-mag and Vit D (1000ud). Other than an occasional allergy pill I take no other medication (and yes I see a doctor regularly). I am 62 and seem to be in good health (still have all my teeth and can see and hear well too - although I have tinnitus). Imagine that!

Private docent led mountain bike rides through Limestone Canyon. Go to letsgooutside.org and register today! Also available: hikes, equestrian rides and family events as well as trail maintenance and science study.