View Single Post
Old 02-08-13, 09:04 PM
350htrr

Bikes: 27 speed ORYX with over 39,000Kms on it and another 14,000KMs with a BionX E-Assist on it

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Liked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by rtuuji
I also don't get how accident prone people seem to be. Y'all must fall an awful lot. I don't seem to have that problem, so I'm not concerned about an off-chance of minor injury. I'll take the convenience and deal with any cuts or bumps I get in the meantime. If you don't, that's OK, it just seems like a really silly thing to get all hung up over when someone else thinks is overkill, just like I'm sure you think body armor probably is. Unless, of course, you fall a lot for some reason, like riding in icy weather, pushing your limits a lot, etc. But hey, your choice, bud. I just don't think I need a helmet for riding a bike anymore than I need one for walking.

Yes, We are all invincible... Until we are not, then we become statistics... That others won't even consider because they are better, and it won't happen to them... Good... Nay, not even conceivable that a helmet could help out in a crash even to excellent riders...