Old 02-20-13, 07:43 PM
Jandro 

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by fishix
A lot of time I see conflicting responses, and some questions ware not answered, or (I think this is the most common scenerio) people just think their circumstances might be different than older posts (which might or might not be the case). I know the fit, but I wondered how it will make a difference in the area I'm riding, etc.

I think this is a great forum and a lot of experienced riders out there want to share their experiences. I'm sorry if this little thread costs you one scroll more to get to the post you want. Just thought it might be also helpful to others as well.
Good fit is good fit is good fit. There is no difference between a good fit in one region and a good fit in another region.

There is a difference between a relaxed fit (typically more upright/cruiser style), performance fit (this is the most common), and a TT fit (aggressive - not applicable here).

Sounds like you want a cruiser, basically, so you're looking at a more upright/relaxed fit. Typically you want to err on the side of a larger frame for this as smaller, more compact frame geometry lends itself to a more aggressive fit.