Old 02-26-13, 06:07 PM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 194 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2938 Post(s)
Liked 2,934 Times in 1,497 Posts
Hi Guys thanks for all the advice and I will certainly try some of out. Your not going to believe this but I realized something just as I either drifted off to sleep or woke up this morning, maybe I dreamt about it.

OK the bike these fabulous hubs are going on is currently mostly Campi but with a DA Integrated 8 RD and 8spd DA SIS shifters. However the rear wheel in the bike right now is a......Campi hub with an 8spd cassette! I got so caught up in worring about how to make these new hubs (soon to be wheels) work on my other bikes I forgot I will be taking a perfectly good set of wheels off this bike can take a Campi 9spd cassette. I will have to triple check this of course but I am certain these hubs will work on atleast some of my 9spd bikes.

OY!!! I am such a idiot at times.

pdlamb; 2 bikes are Record one with Ti silver shifters from '97ish, and the other carbon shifters from '99 (but could be '00 I can't remember for sure) The third is I think Athena but I have no idea what year/generation.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk