View Single Post
Old 03-02-13, 02:07 AM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by fietsbob
there is a ratio Less food inspectors = more cheating on ingredients that the company can get away with.

part of the problem with Hosremeat is they are given more drugs than Lance Armstrong,and Marco Pantani combined.
This is the problem with Horsemeat and I don't care if I eat it or not but I would prefer not to have the "Illegal" stuff that has not been checked and verified for Drugs. But animal husbandry means that any meat entering the food chain will be Contaminated with drugs in some way. To eliminate Disease in animals there are antibiotics that have been deemed to be safe-Hormones to increase weight of the animal and the food they are fed can come from some most unsavoury sources. The same can be said for Fruit-Vegetables- grain and other commercially produced foods.

You don't really know what you are eating and you will have to a fanatic to ensure that you only eat organic produce. I am afraid that my pocket cannot afford to be that finickity.

Spike Milligan