View Single Post
Old 03-14-13, 04:14 PM
shadoman

Bikes: Bianchi Nuevo Alloro, Cannondale ST400, Fuji Palisade, GT Timberline FS, Raleigh Technium 420, Schwinn Moab, Schwinn Passage, Schwinn Tempo, Specialized Sirrus Elite (aluminum), Specialized Sirrus Triple (steel), Trek 7.6, Viner Road Record

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked 65 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by youcoming
Ah I didn't realize it was taken that literal. Yeah it was raised right after. My apologies.
And my apologies also, if you felt you were being being slandered. That was not my intention. Nor Mr. Beanz, I'm sure.
I realize tattoo attitudes are much more relaxed in Canada ( especially Toronto.)

For all of you stating "My Boss, My Wife, etc." You all are very lucky to have employers that are forward thinking.
If you have a good degree and are specialized, it's easier.
Many of them may still tell you that their Boss "prefers" that they always wear long sleeves.
Here in the Midwest, you can have problems getting the most menial jobs with forearm ink.
Many places have no "long sleeve" option to their uniform. So, (if you're lucky enough that they still hire you,)
you work every day looking like a burn victim with bandages over your beautiful work.