View Single Post
Old 03-20-13, 09:31 AM
whoishj

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi Badger1, thank you so much for your insightful comment, which helped me a lot.
Yes, I agree discs shouldn't be necessary especially for my riding condition.
You're correct, I personally look for wider tire. that's why I considered cannondale bad boy 29er (which is available in Japan with schewalbe 29 x 2" big apple tire).

As you've already read my another thread, may I kindly ask your another insightful comment to that thread as well?
It's basically about my indecisive among, bad boy 29er/9, sirrus elite/comp.
I'm slightly leaning toward between bad boy 9 and sirrus comp. However, 29er's wider tire and sirrus elite's price bug me as well hahaha

btw, I had test ride on 29er and sirrus sport only so far. it's very hard to find BB9 and 2013 comp around my area.
29er was very comfortable and faster than expected (only 10 min test ride can't guarantee though), but it may not be able to make much different from my ex-MTB bike.
Sirrus was very light and easy-fowarding, but a little too simple/general one another bike feeling.

Anyway, thank you very much for comment, and it would be highly appreciated if you could shed some light on my another thread as well. (BB 29er/9, sirrus elite/comp)

Thanks!