Old 03-24-13, 06:06 PM
Angio Graham
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plumberroy
I have never have a police officer give me a hard time that I didn't earn and even then they made sure I was aware of my rights . Outside of your baiting tactics how many officers do you interact with ? On the other hand "activist" often try to voilate my right to free speech anytime my veiw doesn't agree with what they are spewing . The vast majority of "activist" spouting off about constutional rights don't have a clue what the conitution says because they have never actually read it . People use profanity every other word because they aren't smart enough to carry on a reasonable debate in a civil manor . Are there bad cops, you bet they are. But the good ones will bust them any chance they get . You are one of the group that whine any time you get called on you actions. yet won't say thank you when you get help
Of course I'm in fly over country where all the hicks that work hard and are law abiding live
If you are so worried about transparency why aren't you following our elected officials around most of them are as transparent as a foot of red clay mud
Roy

Monitoring and filming government officials in their official duties in public is not "baiting". Baiting is when certain people place bicycles next to grocery stores and sit in their cars with handcuffs and wait until someone steals it to arrest them for felonies. Baiting is when certain people get an attractive, scandtily clad woman to walk down a street at midnight and entice men to have sex for money and then arrest them and confiscate their car and sell it. Baiting is when certain people send minors into liquor stores and approach citizens minding their own business and ask them to buy alcohol for them. Baiting is when certain people drive a car to a low income neighboorhood and draw attention to it and leave the keys in the ignition and then leave and wait until someone takes it and then arrest them for a felony and make a TV show about it. Those are examples of "baiting".

Performing a vital function of goverment oversight and monitoring of public servants in public places is not baiting, its FREEDOM OF THE PRESS which is a RIGHT that police cant infringe or THEY become the criminals.