bianchi10
King Hoternot

Bikes: 2015 Cannondale Evo Hi mod

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WHOOOSSHHH...
You asked for it by posting that kool aid bill board on wheels......
more like, He asked for it when he posted it in the hot OR Not thread. One should realize by now that everyone has different criteria for what is Hot or Not. On top of the bike being Hot or Not, there are "rules" to staging the bike, which I didn't make up. Sometimes the bike is just so freaking hot that the crank arm not being in the right position doesn't matter. BUT when you have a bike that is on the fence, anything that doesn't follow the "rules" is most likely going to be pointed out.

Originally Posted by BoSoxYacht
Seriously, you are OCP to the max.

BTW, no matter what wheelset you you put on you Crack-n-fail, it's not "hot".

It will always look like a billboard on wheels.
Oh no....someone doesn't like my bike because I said I didn't like his friends bike and pointed out other things that weren't up to standards with the photo. I'm going for a walk along the river now.

You know how I know you saying my bike is a not, is "genuine"? Because out of times I have posted my bike, you have never been so strongly discusted with my bike till I made a comment about the photo you posted, which obviously made you angry. BUT you are entitled to you opinion.

I'll post my bike up against yours whenever you want and lets see who takes the poll though?

Last edited by bianchi10; 03-24-13 at 08:01 PM.