'Mizer Cats are INSANE

Bikes: C-dale T800

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Peterpan1
Great reviews!

I can't imagine anything much better. In the old days, all frame pumps came with a hose. It was cinelli, or someone, who came out with the first press on pump (maybe this was just ca local thing), and we all had to have one, but really it isn't much fun to use, and I imagine full pressure is impossible for many people.

Just have to find one localy, since I'm off on a trip in the next few days. I have a bunch of projects to finish, like a front rack, and fenders, but I don't have time for mail order.
I seem to remember those pumps. If memory serves me, I seem to recall that they had a problem with blowing the fitting off the tube. My Topeak has been solid as a rock. You're right on with the comment that for a lot of folks getting up to full pressure with the typical frame pump isn't easy, you are really forcing toward the end. Having ripped at least 2 valve stems off over the years doing that, always on a very hot day, when I'm tired and frazzled to start with, I love my Topeak. Can't be beat with a stick.

Steve W.
Who wonders why his cats have just gone schizo