Old 03-27-13, 09:34 PM
WonderMonkey

Bikes: 2011 Cannondale Quick 5, 2014 Raleigh Revenio 2.0

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked 66 Times in 36 Posts
Originally Posted by nkfrench
My routine was similar. On arrival to work I sat outside in shade with a breeze and drank water until I quit sweating. My restroom stall cleanup was with a lightly-soaped washrag, a small bucket of clean water, and a 2nd wet washrag. No wetwipes. The first wipedown pass was with the soap scrub washrag. The second wipedown pass was with the non-soapy washrag as a "rinse", using the bucket to re-wet the washrag after wringing it out over the toilet. After particularly sweaty morning commutes I would sink-wash the bike clothing. I had a small fan in my cubicle to help the bike clothes dry faster. No Lysol needed. I used thin microfiber towels/washrags that pack small, dry quick. I kept 2 sets at work.

It was actually a much easier and faster transition than I had at other facilities with showers due to walk distance.
This sounds closer to what I may be able to do. The large bathroom I have access to it has a lock and there are other multi-person bathrooms around that people can use. I can get as complicated or simple as I want. I'll start with "Full featured" and modify from there.