View Single Post
Old 04-03-13, 05:27 PM
Sabby

Bikes: Rahleigh Talus 2.0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would prefer to test ride. Is the BMC a bike you would find in a lot of bike shops?

I will also send both bikes to my younger brother. He's been cycling since the mid-90s (he's only 36) and he gets his frames custom made from Curtlo and then he builds the rest himself. He does all kinds of events - centuries, epics (is that how to spell, or epoch), 24-hour, cyclocross, MTB. He doesn't do tris but he did that crazy 25K bridge swim in Florida a year ago, after training with the longest swim at 10K. He's crazy.

Anyway, I'll see what he says. Not that I don't take what you guys say. I am just gathering as many opinions as possible.

At the moment, I lean towards the BMC. I don't care about sexiness. I really don't. I just want it to be fun. Just like with men I learned the best looking ones aren't always (usually) any good. I took that to heart and I ended up with the best. He's still good to look at, just like that BMC. It's a handsome bike.

What makes the Bianchi sexy and the BMC not? What IS sexy, bikewise? Though, I don't like sexy because I don't want to get hot over a non-human. Yes, I know it's an expression.

/ramble