Thread: Ride Tomorrow.
View Single Post
Old 04-06-13, 02:55 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Ride Tomorrow.

Just had our best day of the year for weather. The sun appeared and providing you could get out of the wind-it was almost "T" shirt time. That only happened for about 5 minutes but it did show me that there is a possibility of summer being on its way. It was not only me being happy about the weather- my neighbour came over and asked if I was riding tomorrow. Tomorrow does "promise" to be a better day as the wind will come round from the South hence losing the wind chill factor. It might even come down to around 15 mph aswell so it looks like a ride is on.

Only problem is that this will be the first ride since I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Now on Ramipril and I don't know how this is going to affect me. Along with the fact that I am just in the final throes of a cold that has hit the chest so I reckon it will be a slow ride to check out if the body still works. Will have to wait and see how I feel tomorrow but it may be a nice gentle ride for coffee or it may involve a couple of hills to really find out how much the spinning has helped over the winter.

Spike Milligan