View Single Post
Old 04-16-13, 11:44 PM
djb

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
Liked 974 Times in 797 Posts
neat.
I do see the issue with not having room to setup the brake levers and trigger shifters together. I'm a huge fan of trigger shifters, and would want to have my fingers and thumbs on the triggers whilst in my natural hand position, so this would be a problem (or limitation I guess). Perhaps with cutting down grips, one could fit them all in before the cross bar area, who knows. (with the risers I mentioned, I did have to cut down my ergo grips-not real Ergo ones--so as to have room to fit the brakes and triggers on. The space was limited because of the bend of the risers. I'm pretty certain I cut these bars down a bit, so may have overcut them a smidge. I'd have to eyeball myset up to actually see just how much space is needed to set up brakes levers and triggers--although I suspect each diff trigger system takes up diff real estate depending on the model.

anyway, thanks for the links, Ive kept them.

question, do you feel the exaggerated angle of the main grip area too much, or is it straight out comfortable? I realize this is completely subjective.