Old 04-17-13, 10:07 AM
leeinmemphis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanks Charles. I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks getting some stuff cleaned out. Man I'm going to have all kinds of room to spare without all those kayaks in the garage. I'm almost back to normal(whatever that means lol) with my back and it's suppose to rain tomorrow. I'm going to try to get in a ride on Friday. Will probably shoot for 15-20 easy miles. I mean I'm simply amazed. When he gave me the script for the steroids I was like this will never work. My pain was so bad that when we went to the doc I took along a bag with clothes/laptop with plans on going straight into surgery. I just can't believe how much of a difference there is.

I did go ahead and order a Catrike Expedition. I was a little worried about too harsh of a ride on the 700......who knows I may even end up with one of them later on down the road.

Originally Posted by cplager
Hi Lee,

It sucks that you have to go through this, but it sounds like you have a good plan in place and are moving forward. And since that really is the goal (in both biking and life), nice work and keep it coming. Good luck on continuing on your recovery and please build up just a little more slowly than you think your body is telling you that you can.

Cheers,
Charles

Last edited by leeinmemphis; 04-17-13 at 10:11 AM.