Old 04-17-13, 10:40 AM
uncreative

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
it wasn't me. I have a solid alibi.

Originally Posted by Jancouver
I raced a crit last weekend but the only info worth of reporting is that after the Cat4 race I was confronted/attacked by a crazy fellow racer. BTW He had at least 30lb on me. Imagine that!

I was encouraging him to punch me (as my lawyer would be happy to have another case) but he only pushed me few times as his teammates pulled him away from me. All that over a short fight over a wheel with about 3 laps to go. I was sitting about fifth wheel and on the same wheel for at least 5 laps when this dude started to push me out.

First I told him "dont even try, this is my wheel" and pushed my elbows out to make it clear, but he wouldnt back out and kept trying so I asked him "Do you want to cause a crash?" He started to scream "this is racing". Then we were both screaming at each other. I guess those few guys in front of us got distracted by our fight as they slowed down and the whole pack just flew by us.

I finished the two laps at the back of the pack just to find this maniac waiting for me after the finish line.

35+ was fun. Fast and no non-sense BS we always have in those Cat4 crits. The wind and small field of about 50 made it even harder, but still fun. Pack finish.