Certified Bike Brat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Niles H.
Complete bs burton.
the real bs is you coming on these forums and posting stuff like this:
One particular possibility (among many others), and one I'll be trying out this year, is to tour in the Western Sierra Nevadas eating the hyper-abundant blackberries, manzanita berries, madrone berries, and other foods.

And it will take considerably less time to find these foods than it would to go through the whole standardized tradition (/unnecessary rigamarole) of going to, shopping in, and checking out of stores. Many fewer worries as well, including bike security issues.

In addition, it's better for the environment (a lot of the food in the stores involves quite a bit of transport, resource consumption, and fuel usage -- to produce and process and package and store and display and sell and move around).

And it's free, on top of all that.

It's a beautiful, nourishing environment, and the food is much fresher as well.
In parallel with claims that you need an average of a gallon of fuel a month to melt snow and otherwise live some kind of year round touring experience that no-one else I've ever heard of thats actually gainfully employed has ever had the time to deal with.

And then there's little claim that we're really 'just guests in a world that actually belongs to ants', immediately followed by some obcession with petroleum based stoves - the processing and burning of which is undoubtably one of the most environmentally unfriendly things I can think of.

Suggest you see a shrink - and an English teacher. Most of your posts read like computer generated translations. Most of that terminology and structure isn't in common usage today.

Last edited by Burton; 04-20-13 at 04:40 AM.