View Single Post
Old 04-25-13, 05:17 PM
robtown
Muscle bike design spec

Bikes: 70 Atala Record Proffesional, 00 Lemond, 08 Kestrel Evoke, 96 Colnago Master Olympic, 01 Colnago Ovalmaster, 76 Raleigh Gran Sport, 03 Fuji World, 86 Paramount, 90 Miyata CF, 09 Ritchey Breakaway CX, Bianchi Trofeo, 12 OutRiderUSA HyperLite

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Much bigger than mine, which top out at 61 ctc. I don't have any Cannondales my size.

I thought I was good after trimming down to 8 but then I got the deal on the Lemond. I'm hoping to sell the Leader - just had most of the parts and wanted to see what it'd be like. With better wheels it'd be a keeper, but not as bike 10. I'd have a hard time identifying which bikes to sell of my nine since they cover lots of important niches.

Originally Posted by Ronno6
There are actually 11. Most are 63cm Cannondale SR's.
There are 2 Cannondale 27" ST's, a 66cm CAD3, and a 65cm Leader LD-717R. Those are the ones on the front row right-to-left.
The 3 hanging behind the big work table are all 63cm 'Dales, one a completely original Black lightning (except for tires and h'bar tape.)
In the stand is a 67cm custom touring bike built by Rodney Moseman of Levitz,Pa.
Many of the hanging frames are Cannondale SR'. with a 27" ST, a 25" ST, a dented 66cm CAD3, and another 65cm Loader (couldn't pass up the deal.)
There are a few later 'Dales in the mix as well, and I have a few more (4) hanging at a remote storage shed.
I also keep one in Atlanta and one in Texas at my kids' homes so I don't get bored when visiting!
It is FUN to have a FLEET !! (But, I'm ALWAYS looking.....)