cplager
The Recumbent Quant

Bikes: 2012 Cruzbike Sofrider, 2013 Cruzigami Mantis, 2016 Folding CruziTandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Dan333SP
I'm wondering if there is a wireless bike computer out there that can measure speed, cadence, distance, and HR over time and export that data to a computer? I have an iPhone I use to track my rides with GPS, so if I could somehow link the data of the two devices, I'd be golden. I see the sigma 9.1, but that's a little pricey. Any suggestions or does anyone know if it is possible to link the two types of data? Should I just be saving to get a garmin? Fwiw, I don't want to get the wahoo type thing that would turn my phone into a full blown computer, I keep it in my pocket. I'd like something with a small head unit that displays all my important data.
I believe you can get bluetooth cadence/heart rate monitors that will hook up to an iPhone. Then you've got everything you need all in one place.

If you know a bit about computer languages and parsing XML files, it shouldn't be too hard syncing the information together (although if your other device isn't GPS, you'll have to worry about time offset).