jared1988
Ride more

Bikes: 2013 State Midas, 1988 Raliegh Technium

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mumonkan
the words ride bikes and japan wouldve been enough to get me up at 1 am for the ride.
Lol I haven't made it to Tokyo yet (via bike), I'm getting pretty close though. Thanks for the follow, I almost **** myself because I recognized the avatar and thought you were here too lol

Originally Posted by OntheRun.
x2 seriously. Btw, how many episode are there of triple rush? If i remember correctly only 3?

Today I...went to work. Bought some branch blossoms for my vase. And still at work till 11pm!

Edit- nvm, I see there were eight.
Weather is great right now, humidity hasn't kicked in yet, once it does its gonna be nasty and sweaty-er. 8 episodes of Triple Rush BTW, I just watched it too haha

Originally Posted by iTripped
I may have to add you to my strava just so I can give you kudos. At least you had one buddy to roll with, right? So the ride can't have been all bad.
Thanks! The last 10 miles were killing me trying to keep up. We would switch leading to help cut through the wind, I made sure to do my share dispite the suck. We usually have another guy come who is new so we would go slower and get more breaks in, was definitely a good work out.

Which one of you is Justin??? And a warning; I record all my rides, which includes my 3 miles to and from work, sorry for flooding your feeds in advance!