View Single Post
Old 05-04-13, 08:06 AM
Cyclist0084

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 353 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
Sorry man, you didn't touch a nerve and I am not trying to be an authority on helmets. I am merely trying to show the OP that your silly opinions on helmets you have never owned are useless. Obviously you don't own and never have owned a good helmet so you should not be posting useless silly comments on their not being a difference as you really have no idea.

The OP would probably have bought the helmet and had a better cycling experiences wearing it but thanks to your lack of experience and meaningless reviews of something you've never had, he just may never enjoy the benefits of a good helmet. That ignorance is the embarrassment.
Oh, I'm sure I will someday Mr. Beanz. Since right now my ride distances usually average less than 20 miles, I'm not on the bike for hours on end, so I guess a lighter helmet isn't much of a concern for me right now. And besides, although I have nothing to compare it to, I think my new helmet is pretty comfortable.

However, once I can get my distances longer on a more consistent basis and I'm on my bike for 3, 4 or more hours at a time, I may find I need a lighter / better helmet, along with other things to lighten the load, maybe even a lighter bike.