View Single Post
Old 05-04-13, 09:08 PM
wbuttry

Bikes: diamondback outlook turned commuter/ bike packer And a tour easy recumbent for on road touring

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I was homeless for 6 months didn't have money to go on tour. I had all the stuff just not enough money for food or lodging as in campgrounds. And stealth camping would been a idea if I knew where I would go. It was winter got laid off could not afford rent getting unemployment checks 80 a week could not really leave town had to report once a month for 4 week reporting on my unemployment. Could not find a job cause I looked horrible no homeless shelters or soup kitchens this was all 2yrs ago. So what I did was rented a storage unit 10 by 10 that was not gated or patrolled and lived out of it. Then I applied for government housing in which I am living in to day. Never will forget it that was the lowest time of my life. So when you see a homeless man don't turn your head away do something for them a few dollars for food or just set and listen to theyre story. It might help you see why they are homeless and might help u not fall in theyre position most people are one paycheck from loosing it all...