Old 05-10-13, 09:31 AM
rootboy 

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
Liked 132 Times in 78 Posts
Well, thanks SouthPaw, and Noglider and Auchencrow as well. You know, this has turned out to be better than I thought it might.
Jan order 25 sets a month ago and just wrote last night to order twenty more sets! So it sounds like they are selling well. Thanks very much guys.

Noglider. This fender mount thing is quite a departure, to me. When Jan reviewed them and then 2/3 of his order was for fender-mount version, I thought he was a little nuts to tell the truth. But I have a somewhat limited experience, having only one bike with fenders and I told Jan I hadn't really considered making that type as I certainly didn't want to drill holes in my original Frejus fenders to test them.

At first I didn't quite grasp how he did it but turns out he does indeed mount both to the trailing edge. Rear is mounted under the BB I think. But the front, and this kind of threw me, is mounted up on top of the front fender, like a hood ornament. Personally I'm not sure I'd like that but, if it works, what the heck.
He seems to be selling them very well indeed.

Thanks again fellas.