The Recumbent Quant

Bikes: 2012 Cruzbike Sofrider, 2013 Cruzigami Mantis, 2016 Folding CruziTandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
cplager

You accuse me of saying inflamatory things about DF bikes. Prove me wrong. Just look at all the threads about fit kits and all the people spending big bucks on saddles. Anyone that thinks they can go thru life without being offended needs help.

You say I say inflamatory things about DF bikes. Since I rode them for 59 years I do know a little bit about them. You are free to promote bents your way, just as I am to promote them mine.But the big thing is you and a couple of others resort to personal attacks, that have nothing to do with the thread which is worse??

Do I care that a lot of people blow big bucks on "the kit"--------no it is not money out of my pocket.
In your last post, you basically called any DF rider who said they ride without pain a liar. I think there are a lot of people who fall into that category. I'm not saying you don't know anything about DF bikes, but just because you were never comfortable (really?), the fact that you extend this to everybody else in the world is quite telling.

Many of the people on this forum don't ride dressed in full kit. And most of them who don't dress that way don't ride recumbent bikes.
I'm not offended by your behavior. I find myself embarrassed (and if you read these threads here as well as on BROL, I am not alone).

If you really think you're promoting 'bents, then, well, I think we're going to have to disagree. If you like being a troll, then, yes, you are doing a good job. I'm starting to realize that I made a mistake giving you the benefit of the doubt and as you are clearly establishing yourself as a troll, I'll worry less about the idiotic things you like to say and just keep on my merry way.

Cheers,
Charles