The Recumbent Quant

Bikes: 2012 Cruzbike Sofrider, 2013 Cruzigami Mantis, 2016 Folding CruziTandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
cplager

Please tell me how calling me dumb, stupid, and a troll promotes the point of this thread. I have found that personal attacks usually come from people that cant support their side of the question with logic and facts. IMHO trolls on forums are the people that resort to personal attacks.

At this point I will now longer respond to your attacks so go ahead and have the last word which seems to be your primary aim!
Please note the difference between "you're stupid" and "you said something stupid."

I'm sorry if you think of this as a personal attack. But you insist on saying inflammatory things and then you get upset when people call you on it.

I've seem several threads deteriorate after one of your postings. If this is not your goal, you need to re-evalute your methods. I've been interacting with you for about a year on different forums and you generally seem like a nice enough fellow, but your behavior suggests that either you really don't understand how people perceive your comments, or you understand exactly how people perceive them and (yes, it's the T word again) you're a troll.