Old 05-21-13, 02:29 AM
JonnyHK 

Bikes: Baum Romano, Brompton S2, Homemade Bamboo!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Liked 204 Times in 129 Posts
Originally Posted by CB HI
What is really low is for some cyclist to claim other cyclist had to of triggered this felon into committing his crimes while not apply the same criteria for the same felon to his other crimes. Wake up, he is a violent felon, he does not need a trigger from his victims to commit his felonies.

If this guy will **** a child, do you seriously think he needs a trigger to assault adults?

You are just too hell bent on blaming the cyclist.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not hell bent on being an absolute apologist for these cyclists - especially after you agree with my suggestions and admit that you've retreated/waited/let things pass to avoid trouble with motorists (with varied levels of success!). Although you are probably more experienced and aware than these cyclists in this case.

This particular driver *may* not have needed a specific or large trigger, but you're mixing things up here.

Are all child ******* bad and violent drivers? Nope. Plenty of cases to demonstrate otherwise.

Are all bad and violent drivers child *******? Nope. Some folks are just crappy drivers or just plain violent.

The link is more likely to be coincidental in this case, so a poor argument.

Will we ever know if these cyclists could have made a different choice and this situation would have passed? No.

But I'm pretty sure that there is a lot consensus above that they certainly did things that we agree didn't help - and that is not 'blaming the victim'.