Old 05-22-13, 03:27 AM
cutcutpaste99

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
First off, thanks for the replies guys.

Originally Posted by fietsbob
Seat adjusted back + bars closer and higher.. so greater % of weight is shifted to the saddle..

then wider seat may feel better..
How would I go about adjusting the handle bars? I believe they're at their maximum height, and don't see a way to get them closer to me. Would this require a trip to my bike shop and some new components? How much could that potentially set me back?

Here's a picture of how it is now. Also I'm not sure a wider seat would be best as if it were any wider I think the inner part of my leg would be digging into the side of the seat each peddle.

Thanks for the link and other replies. I've adjusted my grips upwards a little bit more so it's now uncomfortable to slip into a position where my wrists are bent. I'm also going to look into some core and wrist/hand exercises as I find my weight shifting forward the longer I cycle, meaning I'm probably weak in that regard and that's the part of my ride where all the damage seems to be happening. I've adjusted my saddle upwards one notch from the neutral position, hopefully that helps and won't prove to be uncomfortable. Also, the natural riding position on this bike does have my elbows bent, locking them feels uncomfortable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
20130522_181506.jpg (96.0 KB, 226 views)