Old 05-28-13, 08:43 PM
OntheRun.

Bikes: Klein Q-Pro Carbon Team, Bridgestone MB-3, Mercier Kilo TT, BB17 Karma

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vol View Post
It seems to me the 45-min and 30-min time limits can potentially cause a lot of troubles, even fatalities! I can imagine someone riding in high speed while keeping looking at the watch to make sure to arrive at the station in time, and getting an ugly accident.
(Still, the overtime charge is better than an automatic preset braking when reaching 45/30 minutes )

P.S. The First Citibike Has Been Stolen
Goddamn it. I was hoping no one was going to post an article about the first citibike being already stolen!

I work in the bk heights area, and imo there are way too many docking stations around the whole neighborhood, especially since there is very limited parking space. But at the same time I dont care about the people who have cars in NYC because having one previously...well it sucked and bike riding in nyc is the BEST way to get around. I just feel like there are a bit too much dock stations around and not necessary? We'll see. Also it worries me how citi bank will keep up with the maintenance for the bikes, bikes getting stolen, all the accidents that will happen...etc etc.