Old 05-31-13, 01:04 PM
THSdrummer

Bikes: '12 CAAD10 3, '88 Raleigh Talon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mrjim
Personal opinion of course, but I must agree that all stealth is one of the sweetest looks. jtwilson's is well on the way to one of my personal top 3 favorite bikes. Just look at how nice the ENVE wheels look on that frame! I think I said this about another picture jtwilson posted but I'm still not big on the gum wheels (again just personal pref). The silver brakes and b/w stem don't look bad necessarily but I still think all stealth would be the way to go.

Edit: I will say this though, I'm certainly not one of those guys who'll tell you that you MUST do anything to your bike. It's yours and you should make it how you like it.
jtwilson's stealth CAAD10 is certainly in my top 3 (1 of the others is another stealth CAAD10, but I can't recall who's). Switching out the silver brake for a black brake would certainly make it more stealth. Dare I say, I enjoy the b/w stem, although either version of the 3T Team stem would be better IMO. Black/red would offset the cockpit just like the SRAM Red shifters do, just as a stealth 3T stem would keep the whole bike under the radar. It's bikes like jtwilson's that make me want a black/black or black/white CAAD10 frame. I don't have the funds to assure everything is murdered out though...

Originally Posted by seymour1910
The way i have seen other forums do it is one person took it on and everyone agreed on a design, once the design was agreed upon that person placed a large order 10 or more jerseys. The issue that I have seen in the past it that that person was responsible for collecting all funds and shipping out all jersey's. This may not go anywhere but I think it would be cool to have a jersey just for the CAAD lovers all over the world.
Hmmm, if we could get someone to order them, I'd be interested. I can't say I would be a good go-through person seeing as I have work, college, and swimming all on my schedule, as well as, I lack the funds to even order them in the first place. If I have some time, I'll try and go through a few basic designs. I can post here or PM you. Actually, I don't think PMs allow pictures.