Old 06-09-13, 05:07 PM
Sixty Fiver
Bicycle Repair Man !!!

Bikes: See my sig...

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 129 Times in 96 Posts
Hosted a little classic and vintage ride this morning and we started by meeting for breakfast at my favourite restaurant which was opened back in 1942 and had a few guests who came all the way from England so that they ride a proper British bicycle... I loaned them a pair of Raleigh 20's as the ride was a pootle and after a breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, and toast who wants to go fast ?

It was wet and drizzly so seeing ten people show up was impressive, a good number of people peeled off through the ride and when it was down to a few friends and I, we rode farther and then two of us laid down a nice 40km that took us in and out of the river valley, and nearly blew up my legs, as Reg only has one speed and I am only up to running at half speed.

After it all I swung by the hotel to retrieve my Twenties and figures that I could actually carry 8 bicycles in and on a Nissan Sentra as a pair of 20's tucks in to the rear seat quite nicely and then the racks will hold 5 more, and I keep my mini folder in the trunk.

Weird shot...