Old 06-10-13, 07:31 PM
The Domestique

Bikes: CycleLogix FC1, CycleLogix Black Mantis TT, Jamis CX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by echappist
There are things in your video that an aware cat-4 would have been able to pick up.
I'll continue to work in that direction. But truly, thank you for your kind words. I

(grad school does awful things to people), and looking back, I'm somewhat ashamed at the antics I typed (you want misanthropic, and not just trollish behavior, my posts from spring 2012 were pretty good exhibits). In any case, I really don't wish the torturous path I took on anyone else as it took me quite a while to upgrade due to a variety of circumstances, but as I've said this before countless times, I attribute my "race acumen" to all the stuff I gleaned from this forum right here.
There are things in your video that an aware cat-4 would have been able to pick up. When i needed advice on training, people here freely shared their wisdom. Long before I actually had a coach (i'm one of those high strung cat-4s who hired a coach), I told people that the road racing forum was my coach.
I really appreciate your thoughts, kind words, time spent sharing. I'll follow your initial advice and hang on. I really do appreciate the time people spend.