View Single Post
Old 06-19-13, 06:33 AM
Bianchigirll 
Bianchi Goddess

Bikes: Too many to list here check my signature.

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
Liked 2,925 Times in 1,491 Posts
I agree you can paint/powder if you want but then trying to prove what brand the bike is at selling time can be difficult.

I am not familiar with Bridgestones but I don't think the 600 was an upperend model right? go for it.

The Moser? Not a very sought after bike but a good solid brand. If the finish if really bad go for it.

The Bianchi..... possibly early '90s, just a Columbus frame? A Columbus Bianchi for $200-300 is a good deal but perhaps before you ruin any value the bike/frame has perhaps you should find out what you really have. Is it a run of the mill late '80s frame with Formula tubing? Or maybe one of the nice early '90s SBX frames or even a somewhat sought after TSX or EL OS frame?

If you want anonymity for your bikes buy some of the converted fixies that already had their identity stolen. You might pay $200 for a Columbus SLX frame that is really Tange Infinity but who care it is anonymous.

Sugar "Kane" Kowalczyk