Old 07-03-13, 07:26 PM
Erwin8r

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
I carefully wrote that FACEBOOK needs a dislike button... as in for the whole flipping site.
@Mr. Beanz #dislike #sosueme

(just seeing what happens here, don't get sensitive on me now)

edit: AHA! Now Beanz has a mention and he can feel superior to my 0-mention self.
I agree with TJ. FB is the bane of my existence (and apparently of happy marriages too, from what I hear from the local phd / shrink crowd...). Lol! But I don't care enough about like buttons to have an opinion. I read posts from those that I find entertaining (yes, Beanz, PJ, TH, etc), and will admit to reading posts for photo quality (from one who shall remain unmentioned but that apparently lives in PA and names his bike(s)...).

And yes, I will watch Beanz' funny/informative videos, and will indulge in cool projects (like BigFred's) or silly projects [that are even cooler ] from people like that guy that hunts triathletes (I forget his name...)--ok, more like "poaches" triathletes, but you get the picture...

I also tend to read anything from the fairer sex, as they are few and far between on these forums, and, well, I have always found what they have to say interesting...