Old 09-15-05, 12:16 PM
Keith99

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by doctorSpoc
i'm very familiar with dry land traing methods... but why would they bring it to the actual competitions on snow... the group that had it in the meds lists were swimmers as well... weak!!

You can say that about anything!!

is the world really a sphere? i've never been into space and seen it for myself so I don't know.. i'm just taking others word for it.

is there really a country call Irak? I don't know I've never been there.. it be just an invention, could be some some huge conspiracy to divert 100s of billions of dollars out of the American economy...

ALMOST everthing we take as fact and deal with on a daily basis, put to your test will result to the same conclusion you reached about the LA evidence...
Just to be clear, I'm with Doc on this one. I'm just fine tuning a bit.

How do we know Lance Armstrong exists? Or for that matter the Tour de France. Couldn't it just be a video hoax? So I guess unless we have actualy been there for the Tour we all have to shut up.

Taking it a bit farther. How many of us know France exists? I'm borderline. I have been to England twice and one time took the Hovercraft over and spent a day and a night in France. But it was overcast at the time I never recall seeing the French shore from England. Maybe they just looped back to an isolated section of England that was part of some great hoax.

Of course this is absurd, but it still could be true if I am limited to just what I saw.