Old 07-09-13, 05:58 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
If you look at the videos from the top and from the front, cav had enough room to continue in the right line (looking from the top), for some idiotic reason I cant imagine he just cut to the opposite line and clearly the other guy was there. Impossible for him not know what he was going to do (stop and move to the side) cav is not an amateur, second thing is that if you look the sprint from the front for me looks more like he was frustrated and just bumped the other riders elbow at purpose, just look at the movement he does... to me clearly he bumped the other guy, from the top camera is not visible but from the front it is super clear, no necesity for him to cut to the other side aswell you know.

IMO he was frustrated because he was going to lose the sprint and since sagan was at the other side he just bump the guy just enough to move him against sagan and force sagan to stop, sadly the guy had an accident...

If the teams react to this probably cav wont win even a bubble gum in the next sprints.