View Single Post
Old 07-09-13, 09:32 PM
deleteyourselph

Bikes: '13 Salsa Fargo / '12 Surly Pugsley / '71 Schwin Super Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Heard about ZhuZhu Pedals, seemed like they catered more to women, which is great because I am trying to get my wife to bike more, so I will definitely be checking them out.
- Despite Wheel and Sprocket giving me the big box shop vibe, the Fox Point and Oshkosh store has always offered good experiences.
- Grafton seemed disinterested in helping me when I stopped in last summer. Some old guy who didn't want to get off of his stool, lol.
- Bens is a shop I really want to like. They've been really good to deal with in person both times I was in there. Unfortunately they bring their cliquey hipster snobby bros to their downer avenue classic party every year. I want to like that crowd, but what a bunch of pricks. This was my third or fourth year attempting to mingle. I will give big props to the store though. Cool, hard to find parts, with people who genuinely love cycling.

So I do have places I like. Broken Spoke is still my go-to shop, even if it is a half hour away. Wolfs Cycle in Sheboygan was where I bought all my bikes as a kid/teenager. Would still be my shop if the owner hadn't made some comment to my wife about playing with her barbies. She still brings that up from time to time, haha. He was totally kidding of course, she's a bit sensitive.