View Single Post
Old 07-16-13, 10:40 AM
jambreck

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TommyBing
Obviously a doper. Obviously. Anyone who argues is lost.

If you listen to the Eurosport or other English-language feeds, Froome is praised as the new Kenyan Jesus. The French feed mocked him the entire way up the climb. "10% grade, time to eat some food, have a chat with the directeur sportif, and lead out the field."

As an American I supported Lance and Floyd and was always insulted when the French called foul. I was duped.

Never again. I only wish the absolute worst for Froome, his family, and everyone associated with Sky. May they get what they truly deserve.

Virenque is absolutely destroying Froome on the French feed now. But you guys ignore that, you fine British cycling fans. You enjoy your nice tans, great teeth, and deep history of cycling greatness. Oh, wait...
Ironic that you sit so haughtily on your moral high horse yet prove yourself to be utterly devoid of any kind of human decency or integrity.

Whether you are right or wrong about Chris Froome, vile (and completely illogical) attacks on his blameless family (wishing death on his children, for crying out loud) renders anything further you have to say on the matter worthless. Not to mention your barely concealed bigotry. Why resort to cheap, tedious insults about an entire nation simply because you are suspicious about the behaviour of one of its sportsmen? Crass behaviour.