Old 07-19-13, 07:39 AM
jessestylex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Notgrownup
It doesn't happen to me but i have only re-entered the cycling world for 1 month... I can see both sides and both sides need to be concious and respectful of each other...With that said, There are A$$hats cyclist as much as A$$hats motorist so a little patience goes a long way...You never know who is gong to pull a gun on your A$$ anytime anymore... I ride on country roads but i used to ride to my 2nd job when i lived in Toronto... Motorists use to be pretty good then (22-25 years ago)... I am a little less brave nowadays, specially with texting and cell phone use....WOW...
A wave will work for me....And a smile of course... I already have a exhausted $hit eating grin on my face anyway...LOL

I try very hard to obey the rules of the road. But here lately I haven't been getting the same respect from drivers. had a mini van yesterday that rolled through a stop sign in the neighborhood and i was 3 feet from her bumper when she finally decided not to run over me. Seems like she was playing the odds of me stopping so she could keep rolling though the stop sign. I just stuck my hand out for her to stop. I'm getting one of those airzound horns for my safety. Drivers act like its a pain in their butts to stop for 6 seconds at stop signs and stop lights.