View Single Post
Old 09-17-05, 01:52 PM
Terror_in_pink

Bikes: Custom Holland Ti road bike, Custom track bike I traded a painting for.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
here's the deal. a strap is a strap and your cleavage is your cleavage. all you need to do is put the strap in between. period. We all kow that we have a nice little flat area between them. USE IT. unless you want to wear it between your shoulder and your cleavage and that doesn't feel too comfy. Yes, i know, it sucks, i catch people glance at 'em when i walk by with my bag on but what else are you going to do? Wear your bag and wear it fiercely, give them a dirty look if you must, or a smile if you're like that. Most of these straps are the same size in width, the bailey's I have comes with a built in padded strap while the others i.e. reload and timbuk2 requires you to purchase a velcro-strap on pad. In terms of the stabilizer strap my reload positions nicely underneath but i don't see why you girls can't just lift and allow it to sit underneath, that's what i would do if my bag gave me problems. Being uncomfortable on your bike sucks though, i'm having saddle issues right now.

I would not recommend Chrome. I have had one, it is much like a large envelope. the bigger the size gets the longer the bag gets.

Like i said.

Pac
or
Bailey Works

**Edit** I have heard good things about Reload but have never owned one

Ode to the nap
The evil, evil nap
It lures
you succumb
But only with good intent
Shortly I will rise
But you do not.
Do not succumb
To the evil, evil nap

Last edited by Terror_in_pink; 09-17-05 at 02:01 PM.