Old 08-25-13, 12:46 PM
turbo1889
Transportation Cyclist

Bikes: Too many to list, some I built myself including the frame. I "do" ~ Human-Only-Pedal-Powered-Cycles, Human-Electric-Hybrid-Cycles, Human-IC-Hybrid-Cycles, and one Human-IC-Electric-3way-Hybrid-Cycle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chief
Furthermore, operation of a commercial vehicle is a highly revocable privilege, whereas the right to free* private use of public roadway is the permanent* enjoyment of free people.

*Emphasis Added
Its not free, roads are paid for by taxes, almost no one completely escapes the tax man for their entire life.

It's not permanent, it can be revoked for bad behavior including but not limited too being knowingly negligent and reckless with no regard for the lives, health, and property of others.

You are correct though that commercial drives are and should be held to a higher standard of conduct.

As to the actual base topic of this thread, the taxi federation, its leader, and apparently many of its members are human trash and shouldn't be allowed to drive any full size vehicle on the public roadways much less drive one for a living.

Last edited by turbo1889; 08-25-13 at 12:54 PM.