Old 09-07-13, 09:52 PM
cehowardGS
Motorcycle RoadRacer

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ucd2016
yeah haha, we tried to get it for $75 but he wanted to 100 so we asked "is there anything else you can give us with it if we pay $100?" so he gave us the bag. he also had some cheap bottle cages which i did not need

Friction shifters are pretty hard to use, it was my first time today. The stem's bolt is jammed in so im gonna have to figure a way to take that out. wheels are slightly out of true but thats a pretty easy fix and i will probably clean and regrease everything. i put some cheap wal mart pedals onto it

i'm quite interested in the shimano 105 brake levers, because the levers on this bike kind of suck and they have no hoods.
Well one of great joys of C&V bikes is the acquisition of them.. Nothing like it.. Sure we lose some, but the drama, and then the final move(whether you get it or not)is really cool..

Congrats on the bike..

I may have some levers around here, but finding them depends on me cleaning up my bike room to find things. I have been cleaning up for the last two months.. I am sure either I or somebody will pony you some 105 levers.. We will see what we can do.. In the mean time clean her up and ride it...