zane13

Bikes: Jamis Quest Sport, Pake Rum Runner

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SlamThatStemBRO
Thanks! I dig it too.

How does an allen head screw hang the brake cable? I bought the bike second hand and it had the brakes and cables removed. I was told it was easy to get the part but it's not, I don't even know what I'm looking for but my specialized dealer told me they won't stock them until november!

I bought the bike second hand with no brakes. I installed my own TRP R920 brakes and TRP RRL levers. Does the stock 2012 langster have a special brake cable for the rear?

I couldn't agree more. I went from a 2010 to the 2012 and while it weighs a bit more in the frame the stiffness and handling have increased a LOT. I love the idea that I'm riding a Single Speed Aluminum Tarmac!
Yeah slam, I found the cable guides and screws so if you want them I'll drop them in the mail Monday to you. I won't be needing them and surprised I even kept them. Must have just scooped everything up into the bag with the stock parts I didn't use on my Langster. And I agree, it's the road frame look that sold me on the new Langster as well.