View Single Post
Old 09-15-13, 08:06 PM
tomana

Bikes: 1990 Cannondale 3.0 (SM400 upgraded to LX)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dunbar
It takes me about 5 seconds to inflate my tire using a C02 inflator. Try inflating a 700C tire up to 90-100psi using a small hand pump then get back to me on your manliness.
Until you made that reply, no one made any mention of a 700C tire, not even the OP. I did mention earlier on about hand pumping a MB 26 x 1.90 tire. You assumed I never hand pumped a road tire before, then asked me to get back to you about my manliness. I don't think so.

The OP said they have the following ailments: "Torn bicep, rotator cuff, amputation on right foot, both legs crushed, skin grafts, bone grafts left leg, non functioning kidney, autonomic failure 9 on a scale of ten, degenerative joint disease both hips and knees, type 2 diabetes and I don't care about your view of me."

Seems they decided to add the 3 times hurt right shoulder later on. Hey JustMe, what else is physically wrong with you that you forgot to mention ? You have more suffering going on than poor ole Job of Old testament fame and yet, you can climb on a bike and ride ? Anyone can say anything in a forum and after working and volunteering at the local VA hospital for the past few years I ain't never met a single patient had anything near all the SERIOUS aliments this JustMe says they have.

Last edited by tomana; 09-15-13 at 08:14 PM.