Old 09-15-13, 08:40 PM
JohnJ80

Bikes: N+1=5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked 245 Times in 181 Posts
Originally Posted by tomana
Until you made that reply, no one made any mention of a 700C tire, not even the OP. I did mention earlier on about hand pumping a MB 26 x 1.90 tire. You assumed I never hand pumped a road tire before, then asked me to get back to you about my manliness. I don't think so.

The OP said they have the following ailments: "Torn bicep, rotator cuff, amputation on right foot, both legs crushed, skin grafts, bone grafts left leg, non functioning kidney, autonomic failure 9 on a scale of ten, degenerative joint disease both hips and knees, type 2 diabetes and I don't care about your view of me."

Seems they decided to add the 3 times hurt right shoulder later on. Hey JustMe, what else is physically wrong with you that you forgot to mention ? You have more suffering going on than poor ole Job of Old testament fame and yet, you can climb on a bike and ride ? Anyone can say anything in a forum and after working and volunteering at the local VA hospital for the past few years I ain't never met a single patient had anything near all the SERIOUS aliments this JustMe says they have.
Agreed. Serious respect for getting out there and riding. If Co2 inflator is he says, then that's what it takes.

J.