Old 09-17-13, 08:17 PM
justme23

Bikes: 96 GT Talera, 2000 Marin Sausalito

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tomana
Until you made that reply, no one made any mention of a 700C tire, not even the OP. I did mention earlier on about hand pumping a MB 26 x 1.90 tire. You assumed I never hand pumped a road tire before, then asked me to get back to you about my manliness. I don't think so.

The OP said they have the following ailments: "Torn bicep, rotator cuff, amputation on right foot, both legs crushed, skin grafts, bone grafts left leg, non functioning kidney, autonomic failure 9 on a scale of ten, degenerative joint disease both hips and knees, type 2 diabetes and I don't care about your view of me."

Seems they decided to add the 3 times hurt right shoulder later on. Hey JustMe, what else is physically wrong with you that you forgot to mention ? You have more suffering going on than poor ole Job of Old testament fame and yet, you can climb on a bike and ride ? Anyone can say anything in a forum and after working and volunteering at the local VA hospital for the past few years I ain't never met a single patient had anything near all the SERIOUS aliments this JustMe says they have.
Thanks for your work at the VA.We do appreciate your effort.I am glad that the Vets you come into contact are doing well.As to my shoulder injuries my ortho Dr. assures me that the rotator cuff is part of the shoulder(some consider it a major part) and I did take certain liberties in assigning my torn bicep to the shoulder.I did leave out other injuries including a nasty impalement and where they opened my chest right below my armpit(both part of the three).I shouldn't have reacted in a negative way to the earlier response as to his low opinion of me.If you ever want to come to Dallas and do volunteer work here regretfully I can introduce you to Vets that are truley remarkable in what they have overcome.IEDs have done much worse than my none service related injuries.Once again thank you for the years of work for those of us that served.

Justme V1 DIV CVN 68